Here's the feedback I received:
• I got really positive feedback on my front cover picture as they agreed with me despite it being dark it shows youthfulness and energy.
• My poster is a success as it has all the requirements and conventions that a usual promotion poster in my Genre.
• People pointed out to me that the Daily Mail raining is not accurate as it's not a newspaper that my target audience or artist would necessarily associate themselves with.
• The font on my Digipak is childish and doesn't really go well with my house style, they recommended that I kept the same one that I did on my poster.
• I needed more pictures of my artist to cover the 6 panels of my artist, someone I didn't think I did needed.
• Some also pointed out that my track listing and the rest of my digipak was too plain by just using black colouring and white typography.
Changes and Considerations:
• I agree with the Daily Mail comment so I am going to change it to a organnisation that accommodates to my artist and his audience even more.
• I've now realised that I need more pictures of my artist with different shot types, so this weekend I am going out to take some more.
• I am also going to change the font on my digipak to match my digipak.